Maximillian-WilliamsMaximillian-Williams

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Red and Yuffie the movie Red and Yuffie the movie

Witty and Funny!

"Why not use another Final Fantasy besides Final Fantasy 7"
"WHAT!?" *Pow*

Too funny man. The only complaint I'll make is that FF7 came out before the word "emo" even came into existance. And that word means nothing anyway.

Other then that great job.

Vile Battle (Megaman X3) Vile Battle (Megaman X3)

Good Effort But

I Believe you are playing the begining melody a half step out of tune. When I play this song i start on the 16th fret of the B string it sounds like you started on the 17th. This is jsut speculation so maybe i'm wrong. But besides that I can tell you put some work into this. I think you could crank up the distortion a little more. THis song deserves to be turned uip to 10 (or 11)!

KitsuMech responds:

I was playing in half step tuning

*shrugs*

Psybot - Megaman X5 (cover) Psybot - Megaman X5 (cover)

Very Nice

The opening theme to X5 is definately one of the best Megaman songs ever made. This remix of it is very good. I did my own cover of it with a heavy metal twist check it out if you want to. Overall good job 5/5

for Emily for Emily

Very Nice.

First of all thanks for reviewing my song. Secondly this song is really good. I like the jumps you make from loud to soft and the different styles you use. As some parts have almost a ragtime kind've feel while others have a rock feel to it. Excellent overall.

WAAANIMATION responds: